Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
Please read the following points carefully. Nearly all of the enquiries we get are already answered below, or on the frequently asked questions page.
- Skiddle are our sole ticket and resale agent, no other body is authorized to sell or resell Tickets. Anyone buying tickets from another body will have their ticket voided.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions provided on the ticket agents website and any inconsistency, these conditions found here superceed those.
- All tickets are sold subject to these terms and conditions for Solfest (The Event) but may be modified at any time by being notified here
- All our tickets are for the full weekend. Day tickets are not available in advance, but weekend tickets may be purchased at the event subject to availability.
- We ask for anyone 15 or under to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21, so if you would like to buy a Young Person ticket on its own these must be purchased at the same time as an adult ticket. Children three years old and under will get their tickets for FREE but you must still order them at the same time as the accompanying adult tickets.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be issued with an adult wristband.
- Persons under the age of 16 will not be permitted entry to the event without an adult over 21.
- A Maximum of 4 persons under the age of 16 may accompany each paying adult.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday night camping is included in the standard ticket price.
- No one Under 18 will be permitted to consume Alcohol on the site, anyone found to be underage drinking will have the items confiscated and could be ejected from the site.
- No Illegal Drugs Allowed! We are a family festival, any one found with illegal substances will have items confiscated in the drug honesty boxes, wristband removed and may be reported to the police.
- You may upgrade to Thursday early-bird camping for a small additional fee. This is applicable for EACH adult (16+) and one supplement must be purchased per adult.
- No dogs, sorry, we are a working farm as soon as the festival finishes.
- No bikes.
- No flares or fireworks.
- No Chinese lanterns. Once they’ve landed they pose a significant risk to wildlife.
- No campfires, barbecues or grills.
- No drones.
- No Alcohol allowed in the Arena from the Campsite.
- Tents may not mix with campervans, sorry its the rules fo major festivals!
- No Entry to attain wristbands after 8pm.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission with tickets being void and non-refundable.